Random Acts of Kindness- Ideas

Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Monday!

Hi fans and friends!
Sorry it has been so long but this move has stalled me in the creativity department. Probably b/c I've had to use my brain so much for ,'what to put here' or 'what to put there'.

I apologize and even today I am blank as to what to blog about.

I did receive a copy of a great coupon/money-saving book called, "Pick Another Checkout Lane, Honey" by Joanie Demer & Heather Wheeler, aka The Krazy Coupon Ladies. I started reading it and it's great so I'll do a review on it after I'm done.

I did learn so far that I need to be buying more than one copy of the Sunday newspaper so I can REALLY start a substantial stockpile. And they NEVER buy anything using a coupon unless it's on sale already. Makes sense.

Thank you to KCL for the book and stay tuned....

Here we go..
cc

No comments:

Post a Comment