Random Acts of Kindness- Ideas

Friday, March 12, 2010

Moving Days plus a couple of random cc tips

Hi friends & fans,

Tomorrow we're moving so I'll be MIA for a few days until we get the internet hooked up. Wish me luck :) Have a great weekend!

A couple of random tips:

1. I read this somewhere and can't remember where but I love it; to keep your sheet sets together, put the matching set all in one pillowcase. I started doing this and LOVE it! No more, "where's the pillowcase?"

2. Freeze citrus peel. If you're eating an orange, or slicing up a lemon for a cocktail, wash the fruit and then grate the peel and freeze it for upcoming recipes! I got this tip from Good Housekeeping or Family Circle, I think. LOVE it!


Anyway, if I have time I may do another posting before the move. Otherwise, stay tuned.... thanks for your support!

Here we go...
cc

No comments:

Post a Comment