Random Acts of Kindness- Ideas

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Swagbucks.com & MyPoints.com

GREAT REWARDS with these programs!

Swagbucks- I recently cashed in some bucks for TWO $5 e-gift certificates to amazon.com and I spent NOTHING, NADA. I use it as my search engine and I get bucks. I am a fb fan of SB and get codes to enter to get more bucks! You never get spam either! I know a lot of you are worried but I can attest to it. Use this referral link and I'll get bucks too!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ksmclean1


I also use mypoints.com- this is a great one if you buy online a lot. I have rec'd gas cards, gift cards, etc... as rewards. You receive emails titled, "Bonus Mail from MyPoints".... so you will receive emails but they are from MyPoints only. I recently cashed in my points for a $10 Lowe's Gift Card and will receive it in a few weeks in the mail.
You can receive points for surveys, or click-thrus to websites, like magazines.com, homedepot.com, esteelauder.com, avon.com, etc... legitimate websites that offer promos for mypoints members but also you receive points just for clicking.

If you're interested in mypoints, please comment with your email address and I'll send you an invitation. I'll get 10% of all your eligible points!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to use the comment field as I'm sure others will have the same questions. Good luck!

Here we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment