Random Acts of Kindness- Ideas

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Off the subject for the moment....so I can vent :)

Hi all! Well, I am sort of moved into our new house. Can I just say? Moving sucks!!! You have to pack, stay somewhat organized and move out with 2 little kids running around. Then go back and clean the house- and I spent so much time cleaning.

Next time, I hope to God we have a moving company. I am ready to own a house. But we love our new home, it's a cute Cape.

Ironically, my first post-move post is on a Sunday- which means buy your Sunday newspaper! I have no idea how many coupons are in the paper this week. I am so out of the loop of the coupon world. Be patient, and I'll be back 100% soon. I still have so much to do at the new house and I feel so unorganized.

Here we go...
cc

No comments:

Post a Comment