Random Acts of Kindness- Ideas

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Maine readers: Free Car Inspections & Oil Changes!!!

This is a quick post for those locally--- DNK Select in Farmingdale, Maine is one of my favorites places!!

They have free car inspections- nothing needed- that is their 'policy'!

Plus if you received the local Town Planner Community Calendar in the U.S. Mail, they are monthly coupons for FREE OIL CHANGES (at least in the '09 it was in there)! I didn't pay for one oil change last year! I have a call into the local distributor as I haven't received my '10 Calendar yet.

Here's the website for the Town Planner Calendar which is printed nationally in different small towns- check to see if your town is included!!

http://www.townplanner.com/

Here we go...............

No comments:

Post a Comment