Random Acts of Kindness- Ideas

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Reward Cards

It pains me to hear customers in a check-out line say they don't want to sign up for a FREE rewards card. " I don't have time..." Oh my God! PLEASE don't do that. If it is FREE, then do it. Put the little key chain thing-y on your key chain --- PLEASE :)
It takes maybe 30 seconds and you can take most applications home and do it. But if you do that, you have to fill it out.

They do save you money especially at grocery stores! You can get special coupons, promos, etc...

Stores that I have reward cards from: AC Moore, CVS, Kmart, Rite-Aid, Shaw's, Regal Cinemas. When I lived in the South, I had: Ingles Supermarket and Kroger Supermarket reward cards too.

The key is to keep them all in one place and always in your wallet, purse or key chain.

Details on each:

AC Moore- get reward points for every dollar spent

CVS- you need it to get the published prices in fliers. You can also scan your card at the 'coupon kiosk' in-store daily for immediate random coupons that print out. Card is needed for Extra Bucks Rewards- which are bucks that print out on your receipt to be used at next purchase.

K-mart- get reward points for every dollar spent.

Rite-Aid- this is not advertised nor pushed very much for some reason but I just started using this. It's a rewards card and every 1st Tuesday of every month, you can get 20% off all day on any non-sale products and every Tuesday, you get 10% off all non-sale Rite-Aid items. This is a hard one to remember, at least for me but this month was the first time I went on the 1st Tuesday and I was so proud to have remembered!!!

Shaw's- this is needed for all advertised flier purchases and if you spend $50 (excluding alcohol & tobacco products) you get 10 cents off/gallon of Irving Gas and the cents off increase with $75, $100 etc... by 10 cents.

Regal Cinemas- My husband just picked this up last week so I'm not too familiar but I assume you get reward points with each dollar spent.

Please add any comments if you have experienced any other reward card programs and I'll add them.

Happy Hump Day!

Here we go.........And I'm already at 100 views!! Yeah! Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment