Random Acts of Kindness- Ideas

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Samples! Samples! Samples!

Samples are a great way to try new products, rediscover old favorites or just get free stuff!! I never used to take advantage of samples thinking, "why?" - they were usually smaller than normal sizes and it was just plain annoying and/or not worth it.

WELL... times they are a-changing.... start getting samples.... it saved me one day when I didn't have any coffee left and remembered some samples of coffee I received in the mail--- SCORE!! Plus sometimes with samples, you get great coupons!

TIP: One of the biggest samples out there are toiletries/health & beauty type stuff- shampoo, conditioner, etc... I save all of these for guests. Then they have a plethora (one of my favorite SAT words!!) of choices if they forgot something; just like a nice hotel!

Anyway, a couple of my favorite websites for this are:

www.freebies4mom.com
www.freesamplefreak.com
www.walmart.com (type free samples in the search box)

I will incorporate freebies, samples, etc.. in my blog and facebook page for coupon coach-ess.

Here we go.....
cc (coupon coach-ess!)

No comments:

Post a Comment