Random Acts of Kindness- Ideas

Monday, February 8, 2010

Savings State-by-State

I wanted to do something fun this beautiful Monday morning in Maine - I know I can't be the only one dragging this morning :) Actually this came to me in the middle of the night last night and thank God I remembered it when I woke up. I need to do the 'notebook by the nightstand' thing!

Anyway- please leave a comment to this post with a great money-saving tip, website, idea, super-cheap recipe- anything that you want to brag about :) and include your state, too!

Happy Monday!

Here we go...............

3 comments:

  1. just have to brag on my great svings on plane fares. I have been tracking flights to Costa Rica for three weeks waiting for the "sale" - kayak.com and specific airlines. Finally sale hit & bought tickets last week for 945, tix today 2760!!! tip: most flight best sales are on Tues/Weds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always keep reusable shopping bags in my car and use them for my groceries. Not only is this good for the environment, but our grocery stores in NY credit $0.05 for each bag reused.

    Another money-saving practice of mine is to give my husband and my son haircuts at home. I invested in a pair of electric clippers and a cape and taught myself how to cut their hair. Pretty convenient, too!

    ReplyDelete